Deadline Date to Submit
August 10, 2018
Abstracts for the Congress
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the Meeting, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to:
- Select the abstracts relevant to the sessions
- Decide on the final form of presentation.
- The Committee will accept 2 abstracts for poster display per presenting author.
- The List of Posters will be published in the Final Program and on the website only on receipt of payment in full for registration.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information
- Title of the abstract
- Family names and initials of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel., fax)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 250 words and cannot include tables and graphs.
About Abstract Submission
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting. Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered. To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the Meeting Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.